Deputy Manager, Acquisition
OLLO Wireless Internet
- Position: Deputy Manager
- Department: Network Development
- Employment Status: Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establishing procedures and processes for Site Acquisition delivery.
- Leading and managing the Site Acquisition Supervisors team.
- To coordinate with the site sharing partners, Government/ Power companies officials.
- Responsible for coordinating all assigned activates with respective project interfaces and report accordingly to the Management.
- Leading strategic site acquisition discussions internally and towards customer, and act as a direct contact, on issues related to the Site Acquisition process
- Vendor management and process development
- Achieve measurable results and report against financial and non-financial performance metrics related to various site acquisition activities;
- Coach and mentor subcontractors and assist the Project Team to establish project plans, set project goals and make adjustments as needed;
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the leasing, zoning, and permitting processes in the market;
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, processes, & quality;
- Maintain an accurate status of all site acquisition activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood by all internal and external site acquisition personnel to avoid scope creep and minimize changes;
- Establish and maintain a pool of qualified sub-contractors;
- Ensure sufficient sub-contractor resources are available at all times to meet build plan objectives;
- Manage sub-contractor scope issues, quality issues, and change control processes.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline from reputed University.
- Minimum 1/ 2 yrs. of working experience in similar position with renowned organization.
- Minimum 4/5 years working experience in Site Acquisition.
- Should have good negotiation skill.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Previous telecom experience would be an added advantage.
- A standard remuneration package will be offered
Category: General Management/Admin
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 6, 2017
OLLO Wireless Internet
Address : Floor# 5 & 6, Plot# 19 & 20, Road# 113/A Gulshan Model Town, Gulshan-2 Dhaka-1212
Web : www.ollo.com.bd
Business : OLLO Wireless Internet is one of the potential market leaders in wireless internet by delivering next generation technology to the people of Bangladesh. We offer wireless Internet connection for business and private customers with a wide range of products & services.