|Vacancy: 01 |
- Preparation of vouchers for the treasury related transactions and posting entries in the ORACLE system on daily basis
- Daily Bank reconciliation of all operational bank accounts in the ORACLE system.
- Settle foreign currency loans by proper negotiation with the banks and foreign currency sellers.
- Prepare different reports on cash flow, credit facilities and loan liabilities as per management requirements.
- Coordination with the banks and other financial institutions by fulfilling their requirements.
- Perform any other task assigned by the management.
Educational & Experience Requirements
- BBA/MBA from a reputed Public or Private Institute of Home or Abroad
- Fresher’s are encouraged to apply (inline experience will add value)
Job Location: Dhaka (HQ)
The challenge and expectation are demanding while rewards are attractive. If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to apply by November 27, 2016.
”LPG Industry is the fastest growing industry from 2016 and beyond. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity to fast track your career with the fastest growing industry.”
Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview .Selection will be made purely on Merit Basis.
Omera Petroleum Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.