DGM – Marketing
Orient BD Limited
- Applicant should have experience on IT and Electronics product like – IPS,UPS, AVR, CCTV, Projector etc.
- Key purpose of the job: To supervise and monitoring our existing sales team
- To ensure 15% profitable growth per year
- Report to: Managing Director, GM – Marketing, Operation Manager, HR and Admin parallelly.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Marketing Strategy for sales.
- Increase the number of Corporate Client
- Increase the number of Industrial client
- Supervise and monitor branch and dealer sales.
- Supervise and monitor sales person’s daily actives, movement and sales.
- Set up monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets
- Monitor & control Selling and delivery expenses and account receivables
- Responsible for the cash flow and outstanding payments collection from the customers
- Analysis the periodic sales and discuss with marketing person to enhance their capacity on marketing
- Manage the sales and ensure employee development programs
- Searching new opportunity for new electronics and IT product.
- Market and competitor analysis
- Drive distributor development program in Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Mechanical/ Industrial/ Engineering preferably with a Post-graduation in Marketing management.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Battery, Storage cell, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, IT Enabled Service, Power
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Industrial and corporate sales experience should be highly preferable
- At least 8 years of experience in Distribution Sales, Business Development.
- Sales commission/ incentives
- 2 Festival Bonus
- Company shared Provident fund
Send your CV to email@example.com
Email your Short (Within 2 Page) CV with highlighting only the related job experience.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 3, 2016
Orient BD Limited
Address : 8/2, Motalib Tower (1st floor) Flat-2C, Paribag, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
Web : www.orientcomputers.com
Business : Company Overview:
Orient Computers was established at the year of 1998 as a proprietorship company. Initially we were started with application software trailing and hardware business. We were started to import at the year of 2001 as an Exclusive Distributor of Apollo Power Technology Co. Ltd. of Taiwan for their all kinds of goods.
CCTV, Automatic Voltage Stabilizer, Online & Line Interactive UPS, All kinds of Sealed-Lead-Acid-Batteries, MF Batteries for Motorcycle, Multimedia Projector and Screens, White Interactive Smart Board, Time Attendance and Access Control.