|POSITION DETAILS |
|Position Title: || |
Manager, Corporate Partnership & Enterprise
|Office Location: ||Dhaka, Bangladesh |
|Supervisor Name: ||TBD ||Supervisor Title: || |
|New or Replacement: ||New ||Replacement for: ||N/A |
|Full or Part-Time: ||Full ||Position End Date: ||September 2017 |
|Candidate Identified: ||No ||Date Posted: ||5 January 2017 |
|JOB DESCRIPTION |
|Pathfinder Overview |
Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do—believing that it is not only a fundamental human right, but is critical for expanding life opportunities for women, families, communities, and nations, and paving the way for transformations in environmental stewardship, decreases in population pressures, and innovations in poverty reduction. Pathfinder provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services—from contraception and maternal care to HIV prevention and AIDS care and treatment. Pathfinder strives to strengthen access to family planning, ensure availability of safe abortion services and post-abortion care, advocate for sound reproductive health policies, and, through all of our work, improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
|Program Overview |
This five year USAID DFID funded project ending in December, 2017 will focus on supporting local SH Network Clinics to offer the Essential Services Package in Population, Health, and Nutrition to approximately 20M people across Bangladesh through a network of local clinics. The project will enable these clinics to become more effective and financially viable by diversifying their funding sources, improving their efficiency, and identifying strong partnerships at local, regional and national levels.
|Position Purpose |
Manager, Corporate Partnership and Enterprise will identify potential partners through CSR activities to implement collaborative program for ensuring wider program result. S/he will responsible to publicize the SH network effectively and make it more attractive and reputable in a way that creates partnership with other entities which will result in bringing additional resources for implementing and further expanding the program objectives. S/he will be actively engaged in developing partnership between SH Network and private (profit & non-profit), commercial sectors and local communities. He/she will also provide technical assistance to the NGOs to build up their capacities on fund raising through various efforts. He/she will also establish linkage and build rapport with different corporate bodies and will do continued advocacy to ensure their support to implement SH network health, nutrition and family planning program in Bangladesh. The incumbent will also be involved in marketing and publicity of the network. The person will act as an internal and external representative for SH Network’s CSR policies and procedures. The person will be responsible for raising awareness of SH Network’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around the Network.
- Take initiatives to publicize SH network effectively at the local, regional and national levels to make the network more attractive and reputable. Define and develop strategies outlining SH Network’s CSR objectives.
- Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the program and local communities through CSR activities.
- Identify new opportunities and potential partners to implement collaborative program for ensuring wider program result & assist to make the program more visible at national level.
- Developing partnership between NHSDP NGOs and private, commercial sectors and local entities.
- Provide technical assistance to the NGOs to build up their capacities on fund raising through various efforts.
- Conduct proposal writing workshops for NGOs for them to directly solicit resources from different organizations
- Establish linkage and build rapport with different corporate bodies and will do continued advocacy to ensure their support to implement NGO health, nutrition and family planning program in the country.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
|Basic Requirements |
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the area of business development, network development.
- Relevant past experience in making CSR strategies, partnership and resource mobilization.
- He/she should have Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics or relevant degrees; skills in communications development and CSR activities; public relations skills; excellent analytical skills & dissemination capacity; Advocacy skill; and outstanding creative and writing aptitude. Lower educational qualification is acceptable for highly experienced candidate.
- Knowledge related to business environment and operations in Bangladesh specially related to health industries including Bangladesh Drug Administration, etc.
- Fluent in Bangla and English
|Preferred Qualifications |
- CSR Experience in Health Sector
- NGO Background
|Please Note: Hiring for this position is subject to availability of funds and to the approval of NHSDP funding agency. The employment contract will be on a yearly basis. Pathfinder International is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. |
Application Instructions: Interested candidates are requested to send their application with CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00pm, 18 January 2017. The subject of your email MUST read as “Application for Manager, Corporate Partnership & Enterprise”. Please note that your application may not be considered if the subject of your email is not exactly the same as above.