Sr. Accounts Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- To arrange all supplier payment and fund management.
- To maintain treasury management and control liquid asset.
- To prepare bank reconciliation.
- To prepare journal and posting through accounting software ‘ERP’.
- To deduct AIT and VAT and deposit by treasury challan
- To prepare monthly basis accrual accounting
- To reconcile PO with supplier bill.
- To prepare accounts payable statement as weekly basis
- TAX related work.
- An ideal candidate should have Honors/ Master degree from any recognized university preferably in commerce or business studies. OR BBA/ MBA majoring in Finance & Accounts from reputed university,
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- 2-3 (Two – Three) years working experience in the related field.
- Should have good command in English.
- Should have conversant in writing email communications.
- Should hold good interpersonal communication skill.
- Should be familiar with MS office applications.
- Should be familiar with Accounting Software
- Should be pro-active and willing to work for additional hours if requires.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 14, 2016
Address : Pine view (2nd floor), 100 Agrabad, C/A, Chittagong
Web : www.plibd.com
Business : Bunkering, Marine & Protective Paint, Shipping, Trading, Export & Import