Job Postion:: Financial Analyst
PowerPac Holdings Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions to use in making investment decisions.
- Forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed assets management etc.
- To prepare financial statement for Management and Tax Audit including Balance Sheet, Income statement, Cash Flow. Statement, Changes in Owner’s Equity statement etc.
- Coordinate on external & internal audits.
- Prepare Banking liability & overdue statement.
- Prepare documentation on Bank Loan, provide support to Bank and other Financial Institutions.
- To ensure proper dealing with banks for smooth functioning of credit facilities/renewal etc.
- Submit weekly and monthly cash and bank reconciliation statement and take corrective action of any pending reconciling item.
- Maintain all necessary documentation on transactions.
- Honors/ Masters/ MBA Finance from any public/ reputed private Universities with good academic record.
- Candidates having CA (CC) from a reputed firm or CMA (partly qualified) will get preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Financial Consultants
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Any task assigned by management.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2016
PowerPac Holdings Ltd.
Address : House : 1/B, Road : 35, Gulshan : 2, Dhaka 1212
Web : www.powerpacholdings.com
Business : PowerPac Holdings Ltd., is a concern of Sikder Group. Sikder Group of Companies is involved in Banking (National Bank Ltd.), Real Estate and Infrastructure Development (Sikder Real Estate Ltd.), Healthcare & Education (Zainul Haque Sikder Womens Medical College & Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd.), Trading (A1 Trade Center), Power Generation (PowerPac Holdings Ltd.) and Aviation (R&R Aviation). Our businesses are also located in Bangladesh, USA (Los Angeles, New York & Las Vegas), Thailand and Singapore.