- Assisting Manager (Tech) to install Hardware and Software, Perform roster duty, quick service to broadcast and on-air equipments.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Performing roster wise shift duty
- Providing instant solution to operate TX and On-Air smoothly
- Relay two national news (7.00 am and 8.30 pm) properly
- Monitoring Transmitter Room equipments hourly basis.
- Monitoring Streaming and archiving hourly basis.
- Instant Basic IT support and Monitoring On-Air and TX throughout duty hour
- Regular Maintenance of all engineering equipments
- Reporting to the superior whenever any problem occurs
- Operating the play-out if needed
- Relay programs and CSR that is scheduled
- Broadcasting national programs instructed by the government and ministry
- Following the government rules and regulations
- Following the instructions from the Information Ministry and BTRC
- Being cooperative to other wing employees (RJ, OB)
- Provide extra duty/ extra hour duty when needed
- Working on Government Holidays and Festivals if needed
- Performing with the regulations of the Radio Management
- Covering Live Outdoor Events on demand.
- Respect the rules and regulations of the Group.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/Network Administrator, System Engineer (Telecommunication Network), Telecommunication Engineer
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Candidates with experience in FM radio will be preferred
- Flunt in Englisg
- Willing to perform perform roster duty
- Should be hard working and smart
- Subsidized Food on Canteen
- 2 Festival bonus after conformation
- Other Facility as per company rule
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2016
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105/1, Ga, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212