Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design art work to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Developing interactive design;commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account Executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Bachelor & Masters in Fine Arts or Any other subject with academic records in SSC & HSC.
- 0 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Graphic Design (Computer Aided), Special Effect (Computer Aided) Design, 3D Animation, Fashion Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread), Design/Printing/Publishing, Food (Packaged)/Beverage
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literacy in essential.
- As per company policy.
- Two festival bonus, profit bonus and other benefits.
Job Category: Design/Creative
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105/1, Ga, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212