Manager – Technical (E-Commerce)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Act as a technical lead of the team.
- Be responsible for Strategic Direction, Planning and Technical Leadership of an e-commerce business.
- Plan and design features, tools, modules, apps etc that meet all business needs and excel business growth.
- Work with vendors/tech partners and manage all developments (features, tools, module, apps etc) and ensure their timely delivery.
- Be responsible for process improvements through technical innovation.
- Be single point of contact for team members in both functional and technical clarifications.
- Ensure 24/7 flawless site performance.
- Have good knowledge on popular e-commerce CMS, global trend and technological advancement in e-commerce.
- Graduation in Computer Science from any reputed University or
- Post Graduation in any subject with relevant experience will get preference
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- 3/4 years of Project Management experience in e-commerce web development.
- Familiar with .net platform.
- Understanding of all aspects of software development with a good previous track record.
- Experience in nop-commerce CMS is a plus.
- Ability to get into the code for trouble shooting issues.
Please send cv by PDF format or MS-Word.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2016
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105/1, Ga, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212