Materials Engineer (Civil)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing, modifying, testing and evaluating materials
- Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials
- Diagnosing faults
- Advising on, planning and organising inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Overseeing operational quality control processes
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and manufacturing/development staff
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Undertaking relevant research.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bridge and Road Construction Monitoring, Civil Engineering
- Sound scientific and technical knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamworking skills.
Job Category: Engineer/Architect
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 08, 2017
Address : Corporate Headquarters : PRAN-RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
Web : Web: www.pranrflgroup.com