Junior Software Engineer (Intern)
- Pranon has taken an initiative to establish an international web template marketplace named `Pranon Studio`. Pranon promotes young and dynamic professionals to play role as change maker.
- Now Pranon is offering paid internship for various positions under the program. Upon successful completion of the internship, the intern will be offered a full-time job and be a proud member of the Pranon Team.
- Internship is offered for the above post.
- Internship Duration: 5 months.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Responsibility:
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Converting comprehensive layouts, assets and wireframes into a working html page.
- Manage time-sensitive workload and meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Test and debug codes.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members including developers, designers, and team leaders.
- Produce website template extension like plug in component
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering or relevant subject from reputed university.
- Knowledge on CMS and core PHP will be preferred
- Must be proactive in attitude. Most importantly, the applicants must possess enthusiasm, huge spirit and capability of fast learning and coping up with any situation to meet up the deadline.
- Experience: Not required.
- Salary Range: During internship period, total amount in 5 months is BDT 25,000 and after confirmation of job, salary will be decided on the basis of salary structure of Pranon. Here you have excellent opportunity of your future Career Growth.
Send your CV to email@example.com
** Apply if only you are ready to pursue full time job otherwise we highly discourage you to apply. If you feel that you are the right person for the position pleases email your resume as ATTACHMENT MS Word .docx file/PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 December, 2016.
1. Please mention ‘Application for the Internship Position of Junior Software Engineer’ in your email subject.
2. Please send the CV as attachment MS .docx file/PDF file.
3. Please send the CV which contains recent passport size photograph and link of social media profile (ex. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.).
4. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. Any kind of outside pressure will disqualify the candidate before screening.
For more information, please visit www.pranon.com or call +88 01767304520
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Business : Pranon is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group organization working with in multiple fields, including but not limited to, IT Enable Services, Training and Capacity Building, Skill & Entrepreneurship Development, Different Engineering and Development Consultancy and Social Research in Bangladesh. The umbrella is consisted with 4 different entity named Pranon ICT, Pranon Consultancy, Pranon International Foundation and Pranon Academy.