Junior Analyst (Business & Research, Intern)
- Pranon has taken an initiative to establish an international web template marketplace named `Pranon Studio`. Pranon promotes young and dynamic professionals to play role as change maker.
- Now Pranon is offering paid internship for various positions under the program. Upon successful completion of the internship, the intern will be offered a full-time job and be a proud member of the Pranon Team.
- Internship is offered for the above post.
- Internship Duration: 5 months.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Description: S/he will be a part of the Pranon Research & Business Analysis team working closely with the Senior Business Analyst and in accordance with the design team. The position requires knowledge of future business trend analysis, creating and developing functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints and carrying out analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Job Responsibility:
- Efficiently support senior business analyst for future business trend analysis and forecasting by providing relevant analytics
- Assist in monitoring/tracking of decisions, compliance, and performance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with consultants and Senior Business Analyst to document business processes effectively.
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available.
- B.B.A from any reputed university
- Have general idea about how to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Minimum Knowledge in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Must be proactive in attitude. Most importantly, the applicants must possess enthusiasm, huge spirit and capability of fast learning and coping up with any situation to meet up the deadline.
- Experience: Not required.
- Salary Range: During internship period, total amount in 5 months is BDT 25,000 and after confirmation of job, salary will be decided on the basis of salary structure of Pranon. Here you have excellent opportunity of your future Career Growth.
Send your CV to email@example.com
** Apply if only you are ready to pursue full time job otherwise we highly discourage you to apply. If you feel that you are the right person for the position pleases email your resume as ATTACHMENT MS Word .docx file/PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 December, 2016.
1. Please mention ‘Application for the Internship Position of Junior Business Analyst’ in your email subject.
2. Please send the CV as attachment MS .docx file/PDF file.
3. Please send the CV which contains recent passport size photograph and link of social media profile (ex. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.).
4. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. Any kind of outside pressure will disqualify the candidate before screening.
For more information, please visit www.pranon.com or call +88 01767304520
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Business : Pranon is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group organization working with in multiple fields, including but not limited to, IT Enable Services, Training and Capacity Building, Skill & Entrepreneurship Development, Different Engineering and Development Consultancy and Social Research in Bangladesh. The umbrella is consisted with 4 different entity named Pranon ICT, Pranon Consultancy, Pranon International Foundation and Pranon Academy.