Junior UI & UX Designer (Intern)
- Pranon has taken an initiative to establish an international web template marketplace named `Pranon Studio`. Pranon promotes young and dynamic professionals to play role as change maker.
- Now Pranon is offering paid internship for various positions under the program. Upon successful completion of the internship, the intern will be offered a full-time job and be a proud member of the Pranon Team.
- Internship is offered for the above post.
- Internship Duration: 5 months.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Description: S/he will be a part of the Pranon development team working closely with Senior UI & UX Designer & Team Leader and in accordance with the production team. The position requires knowledge of a combination of designing tools with strong conceptual thinking ability and excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction. Candidates must have a strong understanding of industry trends and Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Job Responsibility:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- B.Sc. in Architect Engineering or B.A in Fine Arts or any other relevant subject from reputed university.
- Strong design sense and minimum knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omni raffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools will be preferred
- General idea about how to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders, to solve problems creatively and effectively and
- Must be proactive in attitude. Most importantly, the applicants must possess enthusiasm, huge spirit and capability of fast learning and coping up with any situation to meet up the deadline.
- Experience: Not required.
- Salary Range: During internship period, total amount in 5 months is BDT 25,000 and after confirmation of job, salary will be decided on the basis of salary structure of Pranon. Here you have excellent opportunity of your future Career Growth.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Apply if only you are ready to pursue full time job otherwise we highly discourage you to apply. If you feel that you are the right person for the position pleases email your resume as ATTACHMENT MS Word .docx file/PDF file to email@example.com by 10 December, 2016.
1. Please mention ‘Application for the Internship Position of Junior UI & UX Designer’ in your email subject.
2. Please send the CV as attachment MS .docx file/PDF file.
3. Please send the CV which contains recent passport size photograph and link of social media profile (ex. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.)
4. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. Any kind of outside pressure will disqualify the candidate before screening.
For more information, please visit www.pranon.com or call +88 01767304520
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Business : Pranon is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group organization working with in multiple fields, including but not limited to, IT Enable Services, Training and Capacity Building, Skill & Entrepreneurship Development, Different Engineering and Development Consultancy and Social Research in Bangladesh. The umbrella is consisted with 4 different entity named Pranon ICT, Pranon Consultancy, Pranon International Foundation and Pranon Academy.