Assistant Executive, Merchandising
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ability to work as a Team Member
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Ability to do costing, product development, BOM & T&A Plan
- Ability to ensure in house raw materials as per agreed T&A Plan and to follow up production on a daily basis
- Follow up with planning / production / commercial team & ensure shipment move on time
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with internal and external stakeholders including buyers and suppliers
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed educational institution, but preference will be given to Textile Graduates.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Experience in using ERP software
- Ability to work under pressure and in a goal driven environment
- Strong communication skills in written & spoken English
- Must have good knowledge in computer application packages (Especially in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 2, 2017
Address : SM Tower, House 14, Road 2, Sector 3, Uttara, Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh.
Web : www.renaissance.com.bd
Business : Renaissance Group is a fast growing local conglomerate that has diverse business interests with major concentration in readymade garments manufacturing. The Group employs more than 12,000 people and registers an average growth of 15% per year. Renaissance Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary & benefits.