AGM – HR (T&D, OD & Talent Management)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To supervise, coordinate, motivate, manage & evaluate/assess all staffs of RFL-HRM Training & Development, Organizational Development and Talent Management unit;
- To prepare yearly & periodic training calendar and as well as training budget for staff’s skills & competency development;
- To develop training module, TOT and refreshers training for trainers. And evaluate the ROI of training, develop testing and post-training evaluation procedures;
- To analyze training needs (TNA) to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs. And to confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors;
- To embed RFL values, Six Sigma and 10 habits (I+10) in order to create a positive influence on business performance;
- To support & communicate with HR business partner (HRBP) as per training need for assigned business unit /company;
- To attract and retain the ‘appropriate talent’ as RFL Group needs and to employ them ‘fittingly’.
- To deliver sustained business success through employee performance by efficient & effective process of Performance Appraisal, Development Appraisal & Performance coaching.
- To develop & implement reward architecture to support RFL-Group long-term sustainable goals.
- To develop & implement different portfolio of interventions, i.e. on-the job, off-the-job, e-learning, cross functional project etc. in order to minimizing the competency gap.
- To drive as a change agent for RFL Group and ensure proper change for organizational development.
- 12 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- Having 12-14 years of professional experience in HR field including 5-6 years of on-hand experience in OD, T&D and Talent Management in reputed MNC/ FMCG company.
- Should have proven track record of managing HR team as Manager-Training specially in ‘training module development’.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc) with having track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2016
Address : PRAN RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka