Manager/ Sr. Manager – Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support on annual business plan preparation.
- Prepare comparative business performance statement with previous month.
- Conduct factory, product, zone and show room wise financial analysis.
- Conduct shipment module and dealer reconciliation.
- Ensure posting Import Journal to accounts software.
- Prepare and submit regular report on cash flow, production, sales, scrap and inventory as per management requirement.
- Supporting on GL activity and VAT & AIT.
- Ensure budget and MIS process development.
- Conduct variance analysis and product costing.
- Integration of annual business plan process & analysis the new initiatives.
- Process cost centre, budget from bottom up approach.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Support to formulating strategies & business plan.
- Manage and ensure smooth operation of fund management.
- To help for maintaining of changes in financial regulations & legislation.
- Ensure proper disbursement of employee salary and bonus.
- Prepare reconciliation report, i.e. L/C, Bank, various GL, etc.
- Assist in processing in tender processing.
- Arrange and attend different business meeting.
- Masters in Accounting/ MBA (Major in Accounts)
- With professional qualification CA/ ICMA (qualified)
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Open and good communicator and team player.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting processes.
Application Deadline : Nov 17, 2016
Address : PRAN RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka