Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing & overseeing construction & maintenance of building structures.
- Cost estimate of materials, equipments, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Soil test & materials test to determine the adequacy and the strength of foundations, concrete or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction & structural repairs to management.
- Checking of drawing and corresponding with consultant.
- Supervision of retrofit work for industrial building.
- Civil work safety monitor.
- Preparing CAP for Accord & Alliance audit.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Complete knowledge of BNBC code, RAJUK policy.
- Sound knowledge of Accord & Alliance rules will be preferable.
- Practical knowledge of dealing Accord & Alliance building audit is appreciable
- Knowledge of fire safety ordinance for building construction.
Job Category: Engineer/Architect
Send your CV to email@example.com
The interested eligible candidates who fulfill the above requirements may submit their application with Resume detailing experience along with a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Department, RISING GROUP, Rising Complex, Plot-I/10, Block-K, Rupnagar I/A, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be called for interview
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 8, 2017
Address : Rising Complex, Plot-I/10, Block-K, Rupnagar I/A, Mirpur-2, Dhaka
Web : www.rising-group.com
Business : Yarn, Textile, Knit Composite, Garments (woven & knit), printing & packaging etc