Junior Vice President (Printing Section, Garments)
- Job Location: Vulta, Rupgonj, Narayangonj.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable to organize the large scale Printing factory.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Garments Printing issues.
- Maintain the Dyes & Chemicals Recipe.
- Maintain all Chemicals MSDS, TDS & Guarantee Certificate.
- Random check the Rubbing & Wash fastness.
- Maintain all chemicals test to meet the buyer requirement.
- Should have knowledge about the chemicals RSLs.
- Responsible for sustainable planning, timely production.
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline.
- Education can be flexible for truly deserving applicant.
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience: At least 10 to 15 years and above.
- Working experience in a reputed garments printing section.
- Vast Experience in color mixing & printing.
- Strong people management skills – fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Excellent team player, independent, positive attitude, highly motivated & result oriented.
- Good communication skills both in verbal & written English.
- Other benefit as per company rules.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested Candidates are requested to send their detailed CV along with 01 passport size: Vice President (Admin & HRD), Robintex Group,Taher Tower (9th Floor), Gulshan North Circle, Gulshan-02, Dhaka-1212 or email@example.com.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application Deadline : Dec 5, 2016
Address : Taher Tower (9th Floor), Gulshan North Circle, Gulshan-02, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.robintex.com
Business : A Bangladesh-Germany Joint Venture Company. Composite Knit Textile Industry.