Asst. General Manager/ Deputy General Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support to achieve overall RML sales target for the period under the guidance of the supervisor.
- To identify loophole and weakness in Accounting System and develop effective Accounting System.
- Prepare budget for individual units and analysis the budget variance and ensure budgetary control of the RML and report accordingly.
- Suggest Management in introducing proper accounting system, recording and implement standard accounting policies.
- Assist to maintain proper books of accounts for individual units.
- Assist Team on various accounting matters.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with different works of the Team.
- Monitor and check bank payment vouchers and all JVs.
- Implement audit observation given by internal auditor.
- Ensure of supervise, manage and control of bank operation of the RML.
- Assist Management in introducing Integrated Computerized Accounting System and ensure the control of the system.
- Ensure proper accounting system of the RML in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principal (GAAP), International Accounting Standards (IAS), Group policy and other regulation as applicable.
- Train-up Team to acquaint them with the accounting system to ensure its smooth functioning.
- Ensure authenticities of the daily cash payment voucher, stock report, DO register, MR Register, cash/bank position, etc.
- To give proper suggestion to management to minimize the cost and expenses in proper way regarding all departments of the company.
- Assist Management in fixing pricing of products etc.
- Assist to supervisor for Correspondence with tax and VAT authority.
- Ensure safety and security of all accounting documents.
- Guide and supervise the Team for their daily tasks.
- Suggest Management on various accounting matters and critical analysis of the RML.
- At most 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Minimum 4 year relevant work experience is required for ACMA and 5 year for ACCA
- Should have excellent analytical skill and strong personality to plan, control, supervise and organize the activities of the team.
- Knowledge on Costing within a production/manufacturing environment with profitability will be an added advantage.
- Optimum level of integrity.
- Well versed in accounting software.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 13, 2017
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com