Executive – Sales (Lube & Energy)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute the marketing and sales for achieving the organizational goal.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationship with existing and potential customers to reach the given target.
- Visit potential and existing customers to communicate about product, services and assess requirements in order to ensure increased sales volume by understanding the customer wants & needs.
- Identification and development of dealer network and its operation to strengthen the channel.
- Achieve company’s sales target and prepare periodic statement accordingly.
- Coordinate with related department to provide smooth and quality services to the clients.
- Analyze competitor’s strategy & behavior, business performance, product performance of each segment and prepare counter strategy reports.
- Collect and analyze the Business Intelligence data for preparing marketing strategy.
- MBA/ BBA or Masters, preferred major in Marketing/ Management from any reputed university.
- 0 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 23 to 29 year(s)
- Experience in Lubricants Sales & Marketing will get preference.
- Should possess pleasant personality with right attitude to achieve the target.
- Should possess good physical fitness and passion for sales job.
- Required Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision & directives.
- Good Computer literacy is required especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Market oriented Sales Incentive earning Opportunity.
- Excellent working environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Assistant Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com