GM – Estate (Head of the Dept.)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To be responsible for the entire Estate Department.
- Responsible for variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business activities
- To be responsible partly for preparing various kinds of legal agreement i.e. MOU, DOA, POA etc.
- Updating management with relevant legal updates impacting the groups business.
- Handling in-depth, Contracts law, Transfer of Property Act and Rent Act; litigation
- To be responsible for rendering legal judgment on land, regulatory, corporate and real estate issues.
- Collect and Prepare all legal Deed/ Agreement/ related documents from Registry Office/ Court.
- Drafting all kinds of Estate (legal) documents.
- Providing various documents to the Sales/ CR/ Regulatory/ Land Departments as their requirement.
- Communicate with the clients and lawyer as & when required.
- Perform any other legal jobs as assigned by the Management.
- To check & verify land documents
- Processing of land purchase & update of land documents
- Update of land documents & prepare report
- To take necessary action about different Estate (legal) matters of Corporate office.
- Any special assignment provided by the management.
- LLB/ LLM from any reputed university.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Regulatory, Liaison, Land
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate, Developer
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good communication and liaison skills are mandatory.
- Able to cope with constant changes.
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 2, 2016
Address : Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Web : www.rupayangroup.com
Business : Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family.