Ryans Computers Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains and balances lesser accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- To ensure timely payment of all Govt. dues, Agent/suppliers payments, Bank Installments, staff salaries, utility bills and any other payments
- Maintain/Making all sort of accounting entries in Software
- To ensure correctness of all receipt/payment vouchers and maintain chronologically and easily traceable.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Tax and VAT related documents preparation and arrange to submit to authority.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- To prepare ad-hoc reports as and when required by the management
- M.Com/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance.
- CA/ ICMAB partly qualified will be given preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age At least 21 year(s)
- Sound knowledge in financial principals, reporting and excel spreadsheet
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Bengali and English