Deputy Director – Measurement & Coordination, HIV/AIDS
Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This is a senior level and one of the key positions of HIV/AIDS Program according to the Global Fund grant requirement, will be reportable to the Chief of Party.
- S/he will be mainly responsible for overall measurement of both in program and at national level measurements such as surveillance, impact assessment, projections.
- S/he will provide strategic guidance in development of M&E framework, its operation and also responsible to guide web-based MIS and to ensure its appropriateness.
- S/he will ensure on time donor reporting, facilitate LFA verifications of PUDR and other related assessments, as well as facilitate capacity assessment of PR (Principle Recipient) during grant making.
- The incumbent will also maintain liaison and coordination with relevant ministries, departments, UN agencies and other key stakeholders to ensure effective National HIV/AIDS response and other related activities.
- S/he will participate in planning and developing new programs based on the previous lesson learned and best practices in order to mobilize resources for the program and overall portfolio of the Save the Children.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in MPH/Social Science or relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years of working experience, preferably in HIV/AIDS program for planning, management and monitoring of work plan with diversified stakeholders, of which 5 years in management position.
- S/he is expected to have proven experience in managing large programs with experience in developing procurement plan, project budget, cost effective management systems development.
- High level skills to establish efficient working relations and develop partnership with Implementing partners, Government and NGO officials to contribute in National Response on HIV/AIDS program.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in English and Bangla, and ability to manage staffs within the team.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce.
Application Deadline : Jan 17, 2017
Save the Children
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.