Assistant Officer – ICT
Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- (This is a contractual position for 4 months initially, possibility for further extension)
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is mainly responsible to provide essential IT support to the Barisal Field Office & nearby District offices, and ensure the optimal utilization of field office’s computer, hardware equipment’s and software in all cases.
- S/he will manage and administrate the local area network (LAN), troubleshoot, upgrade, installation, as well as maintain and support PABX related matters in all locations.
- S/he will keep the network and all staff computer systems are safe, secure and virus-free and provide necessary support to the meetings, seminars, workshops by ensuring quality equipment, e.g. multimedia projector, sound system, UPS etc.
- B. Sc. in Computer Science or related subject.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, especially in PC troubleshooting, networking and installing hardware/software both.
- S/he is expected to have excellent skills on using Windows based computer (desktop/laptop), sound knowledge on Hardware, Windows OS, MS Office packages, PC trouble shooting and basic networking.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2016
Save the Children
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.