Project Officer – PRG, Good Cause Campaign Project
Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the following position for Good Cause Campaign project. The overall goal of this project is to mitigate unsafe migration and advance the right for children on the move to protection, education, play and development. This is an integrated project implemented through multi-sectoral approach involving Child Protection (CP), Policy Rights Governance (PRG), Education and Humanitarian Sector. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is mainly responsible to support the PRG Manager, as well as will work closely with other two sectors (Child Protection and Education) in successfully implementation of the project which is collaboratively implementing by three sectors of Save the Children.
- S/he will also support the NGO partners in planning and monitoring their field activities, ensure that training and development activities are taking place according to the plan.
- The Project Officer will also establish and maintain relationships with key local stakeholders, and update the project progress report to the line Manager on a regular basis.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years experiences, preferably in rights based approach, local governance and partnership management.
- S/he is expected to have good knowledge about UNCRC and other Human Rights instruments, understanding of rights based/child rights based program.
- Basic partnership and program budget management skill.
Job Category: NGO/Development
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2016
Save the Children
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.