Senior Officer – Business Development
Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will be responsible for day to day coordination of the Resource Mobilization (RM) team activities in close consultation with the Senior Manager – RM, by assisting on business development activities to meet the organization’s needs.
- S/he will assist on developing project concept papers, proposals, budgets to ensure that quality standards are met and those proposals meet donor and member requirements.
- S/he will also monitor donor websites on a regular basis & conduct independent research on potential donors/ partners to identify new funding opportunities that align with the work of the organization.
- The Senior Officer will work closely with SC thematic area technical teams, other departments and external partners.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business Administration/ Development Studies or relevant discipline.
- Candidates with A-level background would be preferred.
- At least 3/4 years’ experience, preferably in business development/resource mobilization or relevant areas, experience of working in International organizations (private sector/development agency) will be treated as an advantage.
- S/he is expected to have proven track record in jointly developing winning concept notes & project proposals, sound knowledge about donor proposal requirements (example: EC/USAID/DFID, corporates etc).
- Excellent conceptualization and writing skills particularly in English, excellent communication and budgeting skill.
Job Category: NGO/Development
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce
Application Deadline : Nov 22, 2016
Save the Children
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.