Inventory Assistant/ Officer
- POSITION PURPOSE: The individual will be responsible for ensuring a structured supply chain management.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Check the materials with challan and work order at the time of delivery.
- Maintain month end store position in quantity and cost amount.
- Maintain all store related paper work, stock register and all related work.
- Conduct physical stock taking & verification of inventory.
- Supervise cleaning works of store area.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Capable to maintain store register of related materials.
- Receive materials as per invoice and racking / arranging all stores.
- Responsible to input all daily transactions of materials and update the balance regularly.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- BBA/ MBA/ Graduation/Post Graduation from any reputed institute
- Candidates with PGD in Supply Chain Management will get preferred for the post.
- 0 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 20 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good knowledge in supply chain management;
- Strong leadership skill.
- Excellent communication skill (Oral & written) both in English & Bangla.
- Free lunch
- Free Accommodation
Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 23, 2016
Address : Plot- SW(I)-4, 25 Gulshan Avenue-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.silkways.net