Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure and achieve the shipment target.
- Ensure and prepare production schedule priority base.
- Break down the sales contact wise production schedule and confirm the production progress daily basis. It must be visible in bar diagram.
- Ensuring the quality standard production.
- Maintaining all the parameter records and process control of the production.
- Minimizing excess production and wastage (blowing roll cutting, finish goods cutting).
- Preparing shipment schedule and ensure the just in time shipment.
- Monitoring weight scale and ensure perfect weight of cartoon.
- All production related reporting time to time to MD sir.
- Monitoring production floor and ensure all finished goods and unfinished goods keep in proper place.
- Coordinating with commercial team and sales team and ensure shipment.
- Time of receiving any order must be talk with Inventory team about stored surplus finish goods of previous shipment/sales contact.
- Ensure the loading of container within three hours of arrival the container in our factory premises.
- Ensure the cleanliness and security of factory premises.
- Monitoring recycle section and ensure their target production.
- Placing the order of cartoon, roll, packing material in middle of the current month for the next month production.
- Checking the printing goods quality in proper way to avoid any type of sport or reject.
- Supervising the Production In-charge, both shift In-charge in proper way and taking their restiveness.
- Checking customer name, work order no, measurement, quality and quantity of the products.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the machines and its circumstances.
- Raising awareness among the Production In-Charge, Section-in-charge regarding the machines and products while machine is running.
- Printing level, sticker and ensure its proper utilization.
- supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity for worker.
- Monitoring cook house and canteen and ensure good health and hygiene of workers.
- Audit purpose work (ISO, QC, SEDEX, BSCI etc. certification and others)
- Any other activities designated by Management.
- Graduation/ Masters from any recognized institutes.
- Educational limitation shall not be a major detriment for candidates with exceptional qualities and/or proven track record.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience in the field of plastics/ Garments production.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bengali and English.
- Computer literacy is must.
Send your CV: Silkways Group, Corporate Office Address: Plot No. SW (I) – 4, 25 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 27, 2016
Address : Plot- SW(I)-4, 25 Gulshan Avenue-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.silkways.net