Manager – IE & Planning (Sweater)
SINHA Knit Industries Ltd.
- Location of posting: Chamurkhan, Uttarkhan, Uttara, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the Industrial Engineering team to support factory facility management;
- Coach IE team on workflow engineering to drive higher production efficiency and lower production cost;
- Increase productivity & Efficiency with Quality standards through developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Optimizing manpower allocation, taking lean tools & techniques & applying preventive and systematic maintenance;
- Provide constructive recommendations to Production in terms of manpower / machinery / equipment of optimization level;
- Operator’s skill test & skill matrix preparation;
- Implement Kaizen in production floor;
- Implement 5S philosophy and audit performance;
- Identify wastages & recommend the tools of wastages minimization;
- Draw VSM & analyze it to reduce the lead time;
- Implement visual management (SQNP Board);
- Maintaining the SMV values and confirm the SMV value for each and every styles /operations;
- Provide garment CM cost estimation using SMV for the merchandising team and business development;
- Provide technical input during relevant pre-production & production meeting to facility the production process;
- Knowledge of work measurement, work place arrangement, target, technical layout of method analysis;
- Find the fault in the existing layout and make a way of improvement;
- Measure operator grade while operator recruitment;
- Train workers with easy & distinctive methods to develop skills educational requirements & increase productivity & efficiency;
- Monitoring and Auditing IE and Jr. IE activities in all the units;
- Communicating operation management regularly on process improvement with CAP;
- Any other assignments and responsibilities assigned by the management.
- University graduates preferably in Industrial Engineering / Textile Engineering
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Good command in English both speaking and writing;
- Strong ability to communicate with Management;
- Sound knowledge in computer operation;
- Strong influencing skill to inspire people for on-going improvements and executions;
- Committed, self-motivated, independent, multi-tasking & result oriented;
- Good leadership, technical, human relation & conceptual skills;
- Ability to handle workload and manage multiple tasks at a time under stressed environment;
- 6 to 8 year(s) of which minimum 2 years in managerial level;
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production Floor / Line Management, Work Study, Production Planning;
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Sweater Factory.
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the name of the position applied for in the subject of the e-mail.
Candidates having a third division / class or a GPA / CGPA less than 2.0 at any level of his / her academic achievement are not eligible to apply.
Sinha Knit Industries Limited recruit people who share skills, capabilities and commitment and best fit the requirements for the position. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Any personal persuasion will results in disqualification of candidature.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2016
SINHA Knit Industries Ltd.