Legal Aid Officer (SCLSNBd Project)
- SKS Foundation has been implementing Strengthening Community Legal Services in Northern Bangladesh (SCLS-NBd) Project funded by DFID in Gaibandha districts. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project interventions:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have skill & experience in writing narrative progress report, analytical reports & communication with different stakeholders.
- Should have experience in documenting different project events, data, reports & learning;
- Should have experience in organizing coordination meeting, workshops/orientation/training.
- LLM/LLB or Masters in Social Science.
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 3-4 years working experience in any reputed NGO/INGO in rights based/governance/legal aid services or related projects;
- Proven skill and competencies to work with MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point;
- Should have excellent skill in both verbal & written communication.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
- As per organization policy.
Job Category: Law/Legal
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested Candidates are requested to apply to Assistant Director- HR & Admin, SKS Foundation, College Road, Uttar Horin Singha, Gaibandha-5700. Applications should reach within 21 December 2016 with detailed CV including contact cell number including two references, 1 copy of recent passport size photos and photocopy of last academic and experience certificates. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 21, 2016
Address : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700.
Web : www.sks-bd.org
Business : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.