Branch Manager (Trainee), Microfinance
- Since 1987, SKS Foundation works with the communities in the North-west Bangladesh for improving socio-economic status, promoting gender equality through creating enabling environment. SKS implements community driven development programs; maintains close collaboration with local government & administration, line departments, civil societies, NGOs, development partners & other stakeholders to bring positive changes in the society. SKS Foundation has been implementing the Microfinance Program under Economic Empowerment Sector. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the program`s interventions:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Branch Manager (Trainee)- Micro finance, training period will be 2 months.
- Must have the mentality to work with stay at micro finance branch office.
- After successful completion of training period s/he will be posted at any permanent Micro finance Branch Office of SKS Foundation as Branch Manager with full roles & responsibility.
- Masters in any discipline preferably in Management/ Accounting/ Business Administration.
- There will not be acceptable any Third Class or Third Division in Education life.
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Leadership & Motivational skill.
- Computer skill (MS word, Excel).
- Willing to drive motorcycle with driving license.
- The candidates who have personal motorcycle will be given preference with fuel cost.
- Bogra, Dinajpur, Gaibandha, Joypurhat, Naogaon, Natore, Nilphamari, Pabna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sirajganj
- As per organization policy.
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you comply with the qualification, please send your application and CV addressing to Assistant Director- HR & Admin, SKS Foundation, College Road, Uttar Horin Singha, Gaibandha- 5700. Application should reach within 12 November 2016 with details CV including contact cell phone/telephone number with two references, One copy of recent passport size photograph and photocopy of last academic and experience certificates. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 12, 2016
Address : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700.
Web : www.sks-bd.org
Business : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.