Job Description / Responsibility
- Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program is looking for self motivated, experienced professionals to work in the position for Family Empowerment Islamic Micro-Finance Program under Non-Formal and Voluntary Banking Division.
Minimum Graduate from any reputed university.
- At least 02 (two) years field level experience in Microfinance program with a renowned Microfinance Institute/NGO/Bank and having keen interest in Islamic Micro Finance.
- Ability to conduct household survey to select potential clients/form group & family cluster, marketing of Microfinance program among the target group, member admission, savings collection, preparation of investment proposal, installment collection, reporting etc.
- Ability to explain different products and operational procedures of Microfinance program among the target group.
- Physically fit and willing to work at field level.
- Computer literate with sound mathematical knowledge.
- Candidates of the following locality are encourage to apply (Dhaka, Narayangonj, Manikgonj, Gazipur, Tangail, Mymensing, Netrokona, Comilla, Feni, Noakhali, Brahmanbaria, Chandpur, Syihet, Jessore, Khulna, Satkhira, Sirajgonj, Bogra, Naogaon, Gopalgonj & Pabna District.)
- Age: Should not exceed 30 years as on 31.10.2016.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Interested candidates may send their C.V. detailing (j) Name (ii) Father’s name (iii) Mother’s Name iv) Present address with contact number y) Permanent address (vi)) Date of Birth (vii) Age as on 31.10.2016 (viii) Educational & Professional Qualification ix) Present Position with Basic & Gross pay (x) Details of previous experience, along with 02 (two) recent passport size attested photographs and photocopies of their educational and professional certificates mentioning the name of the post applying for on the top of the envelope to the Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBI, Head Office, City Center, 90/1, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before 05.11.2016.
Application Deadline : Nov 5, 2016
source:- bd jobs online