Job Position:: Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager (Audit)
To find out irregularities in any financial transactions (income or expenditure) of the company through checking, verifying all bill voucher and physical verification.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To check all kinds of purchase bill, Sales bill, regular traveling & conveyance bill, entertainment bill.
- To check & verify the bill related with petty cash, to check Cash / Bank / Journal Vouchers.
- Physical verification of fixed assets and store items, generator oil purchase & maintenance, car maintenance & Log book, purchase of book for library, gate pass, canteen bill.
- To checking Salary Sheet and Overtime, photocopy bill, courier bill, utility bill (Telephone, WASA, Electricity, internet bill, newspaper bill, advertisement bill, security bill.
- Ensure all reconciliation statement, like-Bank, Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Advance, Parties etc.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts in time.
- Review Financial Statements and submit to Management.
- Any other responsibilities as per need and assigned by the management.
- Strong interpersonal skills to co-ordinate with other functional teams.
- Bachelor and Master’s degrees or B.Com and M.Com in Accounting.
- CA course completed persons will be get preference.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Familiar with accounting software ex- Tally, Quick Book, Troyee etc.
- Computer literacy is must with sound knowledge in MS Office suite.
- Must be result-driven, experienced hard working.
- Be responsible & accountable for the propose.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates are requested to send his CV here E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 14, 2016
Business : Swan Foam-Swan Mattress-Swan Chemicals & Swan Properties