Trust Bank Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct IT audit by identifying, assessing, measuring and monitoring IT risk of the bank including both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk of the bank.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration tests for applications, infrastructure and network of Trust Bank.
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions of the bank.
- Work on improvements for provided IT security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets of the Bank.
- Complete analysis and draw comprehensive conclusions of overall system risk of the bank, making recommendations for remediation strategy.
- Advises senior management of the bank by identifying critical IT security and fraudulence issues and recommending the risk-reduction solutions.
- Remain updated on IT strategy, tools, utilities and solutions, IT auditing standards, best practices and reporting procedures of the banking industry.
- Prepare reports containing audit findings with recommendations for improvement/ opportunities for the IT Division.
- Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication engineering.
- More than 3 years in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Risk Management and experience in system audit.
- PROFESSIONAL CRITERIA:
- Certification in any of the following fields will have added advantage:
- a. Hacking and Forensic investigation: Firewall, IPS & IDS audit, CEH and CHFI.
- b. Network: CCNA, CCNA Security CCNP, CCNP Security.
- OTHER CRITERIA:
- Candidate must have basic knowledge on following subjects:
- a. Skills on Operating System: Linux / Unix Systems Administration (Nagios), MS Exchange, Windows Active Directory 2012, etc.
- b. Skills on Database: CISA, CCISO, Oracle, Sql Server, DB2 Mysql etc.
- c. Skills on vulnerability & Penetration Testing Tools: Kali Linux, Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus/ Nexpose/ Openvas, Wireshark, java snoop, etc.
- KEY SKILLS:
- Strong analytical, communication and decision making skills, proficiency in a variety of computer programs and applicants and technologies.
- IT project management and advanced knowledge in auditing processes.
- Skills on ICT security policy and procedures.
- Must have skills, training and proven track record for DRP (Disaster Recovery planning).
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects.
Please visit bdjobs application form
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2016
Trust Bank Ltd.
Address : Shadhinata Tower (8th Floor), Shaheed Jahangir Gate, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206
Business : Bank