UCB, the largest first generation private commercial Bank of the country, is inviting applications from the prospective candidates against some contractual positions for its ongoing and upcoming projects, the mission of which is to bring unbanked people of the country under the umbrella of UCB. Details about the positions are mentioned below:
Job Title : Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
Nature of Job: Contractual initially for 02 (two) years. Renewable subject to performance and project tenure
Responsibility: He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with unbanked population and customers of UCB.
Work Place: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Implementation of financial services to the rural people.
- Build up relationship with Agents & must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activities of unbanked people in our network.
- Making contact with Agents for new product upon business requirement.
- Provide all kinds of support to Branches for unbanked people service.
- Cash Management support to Agents.
- Handling of non financial documents between Branch and Agent Location.
- Other activities time to time assigned by Corporate Office.
- Educational qualification – minimum HSC but graduation will be preferable. Minimum GPA – 2.50 in SSC and HSC.
- Age below 30 years as on December 24, 2016.
- Must be well conversant in MS Word, Excel and internet browsing.
- Willing to visit frequently different villages, Unions & Upazillas.
- Must be proactive, self motivated, target oriented, able to work under pressure and must be a team worker having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & marketing.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasant personality.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having own Motorcycle & Laptop.
Compensation & Others:
- Monthly consolidated Salary BDT 15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand) with other admissible benefits.
Prospective candidates are invited to submit application mentioning their preferred District through www.bdjobs.com/ucb with a copy of recent passport size photograph within December 24, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.