Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures.
- Test and finding bug, analyzing in details level, bug reporting and follow up the bugs.
- Develop automated testing systems using tools, scripts and data set.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Execute and interpret the results of sapient and automated tests at both the application code and user interface layers.
- Ensure to keep record of test scripts, diagrams, check list and release note with proper versifying.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology from renowned universities.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Familiarity with different phases of SDLC and Testing Methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing work with little direct supervision
- Able to work well under pressure
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Additional performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the company.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical facility
- Lunch, Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Being a part of a joint venture company there is an opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.
B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed local or international university.
Educational qualification will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
No need to apply who have bellow two years experience
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2016
Address : 1. Firoz Tower, Panthopath, Dhaka. 2. Tayamun Center,181, Khan-A-Sobur Road (4th floor). Khulna – 9100, Bangladesh.
Web : http://www.facebook.com/w3engineers