World Vision Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drive safely the office vehicle to carry World Vision Bangladesh employees and related visitors to the assigned locations for official travels.
- Ensure maintenance of vehicles and prepare and file required vehicle related documents.
- Driving the assigned vehicle and attend to the assigned duties on a timely manner.
- Cleaning vehicle and ensure its proper and timely servicing and maintenance.
- Maintaining logbook and take the signature of the users.
- Maintaining overtime sheet on the following day in accordance with the log-sheet honestly.
- Maintaining fuel consumption records on a monthly basis and fill out the form to calculate the fuel consumption rate.
- Responsible to keep all vehicle documents like tax token, route permit, fitness and insurance certificates updated before expiry dates.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned by the respective supervisor.
- Essential: H.S.C
- Essential: Must have valid driving license.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Light Driver, Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 50 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Essential: 3 years driving experience.
- Desirable: Work experience in donor funded project.
- Oral communication skills in Bangla and basic English.
- Transport rules and regulations.
- Safety and security rules and first aid measures.
- Basic vehicle maintenance procedure.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Live a lifestyle in keeping with World Vision Bangladesh values and principles.
- 60% to 70% of traveling at field Level.
- In locations of entire Bangladesh among cross cultural people.
- Working with different local and international lingual people.
- As per organizational structure.
‘Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply’.
‘World Vision Bangladesh is part of World Vision International whose headquarters is based Monrovia CA, 91016, USA. We are not affiliated to World Vision Health Organization (House-251, Road-3, Baridhara, DOHS, Dhaka-1206) and World Vision Development Society (16/1, Block-B, Babar Road, Shaymoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207).
Our Careers website is https://careers.wvi.org’
Only females are encouraged to apply.
No hard copy of CV is allowed.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 27, 2016
World Vision Bangladesh
Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.