Associate Officer (Quality Controller)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure products quality checking as per approved sample.
- Ensure the accuracy of measurement, tag/label setting, ironing and design.
- Find out defects (alter) of products and note down on order sheet.
- Check necessary supporting documents such as requisition, order sheet, costing sheet, total quantity, purpose, clearance etc.
- Graduate from any reputed university
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 35 year(s)
Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill
- Tk. 14500 – 17000
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus etc.
Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied.
Application Deadline : Aug 2, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.