Age of registered teachers has decided to 35. Scheduled for appointment of registered teachers in private schools is age limit 35 years that means Age of registered teachers has decided to 35 Earlier there was no age limit from teachers in private schools. As a result 40-45 years of age or older could also be teachers. If this age limit is implemented then the teacher registration certificate will not be available after 35 years of age.
Age of registered teachers has decided to 35
According to the Ministry of Education sources, a proposal has been prepared in the Ministry of Education to implement the court order. The matter will be finalized in the next week.
Published on: 29 April, 2018
According to sources, the recruitment of teachers in private schools has been suspended for the last two years due to lawsuits in the court. As a result, the private teacher registration and certification authority (NTRC) recommends recruitment of eligible candidates but they can not be appointed. About 40 thousand teachers are vacant in private schools and colleges across the country. This has resulted in teacher crisis in almost all educational institutions of the country.
He also said that around 40 thousand teachers are vacant in the country. The merit list will be created within 90 days after the age of joining. After this, the NTRCA will be recommended to appoint teachers in the vacant posts of all educational institutions of the country.
Learn more jobs
- BCSIR Job Circular & Application 2018 । www bcsir gov bd
- National Museum Science Technology NMST Job circular – www.nmst.gov.bd
- BARD Job Circular & Application Form 2018 www bard gov bd
- Ministry of Defense Constabulary MODC Job Circular www baf mil bd
- Bangladesh Institute of Management BIM Job Circular at www.bim.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Navy-BD Navy job circular – www.navy.mil.bd 2018
- DMTC Job Circular & Application Form 2018 । www dmtc org bd
- BEIOA Online Registration Form 2018 – www.bletibd.org