BPF Job Circular 2017 published today in our website bd career – www.bd-career.org . Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation Job circular 2017 offer some new vacancy in this post. Minimum Graduate passed student also apply this Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation BPF Job Circular 2017.
BPF Job Circular in August 2017
Post of Name: Finance & Admin Officer
Name of Project: Inclusive Care and Protection (A project for children with disabilities and children affected by AIDS.2017-2021)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish smooth financial management and financial control in the project. Prepare all books of accounts, petty cash management; provide monthly/quarterly financial report. Ensure that expenditures are on track and in line with project budget. Management of inventory/assets, stocks, personal file, recruitment etc. Maintain compliance with Govt., donor’s rules and regulations.
- Minimum Graduate in Accounting/ Finance with relevant experience.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- At least 4 years working experiences, preferably in NGO sector and S/he should have smooth budget and financial management and sound knowledge on accounting procedures, record keeping and reporting.
- Knowledge and skills in computer application especially MS Word and Excel is essential.
- Able to work effectively within team environment and willing to work under pressure and able to be meet strict deadlines.
- Should have coordination skills with the local government officials and development partners
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel Power point, tally software etc.
- Tk. 21000
- As per rules and regulations of BPF and budget provision of the project.
Only short listed candidates will call for written exam and interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with cover letter and CV.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 9, 2017
Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation (BPF)
Address : 6, Borobag, Section-2, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
Web : www.bpfbd.com