Officer, Admin (BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate the Administration, Security, Labor, Office Assistant and Program related HRD activities.
- Different report preparation and keep the track of the Bull station to give quick response.
- Preserve all the documents for quick coordination.
- Analyze the different field reports and compile the reports for preservation.
- Coordinate with Accounts department for report preparation.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Masters in any subject with Minimum 2nd class/ division in all academic examinations
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Experience in Human Resource Management and Logistic will be given preference.
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Must have to skill of multitasking.
- Must have to work under pressure.
- Bogra, Mymensingh Division
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.