Officer, Admin (BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate the Administration, Security, Labor, Office Assistant and Program related HRD activities.
- Different report preparation and keep the track of the Bull station to give quick response.
- Preserve all the documents for quick coordination.
- Analyze the different field reports and compile the reports for preservation.
- Coordinate with Accounts department for report preparation.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Masters in any subject with Minimum 2nd class/ division in all academic examinations
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Experience in Human Resource Management and Logistic will be given preference.
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Must have to skill of multitasking.
- Must have to work under pressure.
- Bogra, Mymensingh Division
Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource and Learning Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before August 10, 2017. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 790717 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel.
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.