Asst. Engineer, Network Operations (CTG Airport & Cox’s Bazar Areas)
Chittagong Online Limited
- COL is looking for fresh graduate engineers for the position of Assistant Engineers for Network Operations in Chittagong Airport and its surrounding area as well as for Cox`s Bazar district.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities including but not limited to the followings :
- Providing technical support on-site and over-phone to customers regarding Operating Systems (Windows), Network and Internet links, Service Usage and related issues.
- Operation & Maintenance of Network & Systems as directed from Operation Center, Relevant Documentation etc.
- Schedule based extended duty hours (till 9 PM) covering Fridays & other Holidays.
- On demand attendance in critical/disastrous situations.
- Manage technicians to bring up new links and to maintain existing links.
- Maintain documentation of Network diagram, task details, equipment/ accessory details etc.
- Committed to achieve company’s goal in ensuring minimum downtime and recovery time.
- Be prepared to work under pressure and at unscheduled times (on holidays or festivals) to restore critical link failures upon calls from Network Operation Center.
- Graduate in Engineering/ Science discipline from Govt. or Private College/ University with good Academic Records and excellent Computer Operating Skills, Concepts of Networking and Internet, or Training/ Vendor Certification etc.
- Course must be fully complete. Ongoing or incomplete Graduation/ Post-graduation will not be accepted.
- Candidate must not have any plan for higher education in next two years.
- Age 22 to 25 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidate applying for Chittagong Airport Area must have a residence in Chittagong city.
- Candidate applying for Cox’s Bazar Area should have a residence in Cox’s Bazar town.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit for working for prolonged hours and under pressure. Candidates must be fit for extensive traveling. School/College level sporting activity will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be fluent in Bengali with excellent reading, writing and speaking (clear pronunciation) skills.
- Good English reading and writing skills. English speaking skills will be considered plus points.
- Good knowledge on Computer Hardware, Networking, Internet, Operating Systems (Windows) & Application Software (Email clients, Browsers, MS Office etc.) installation, operation, maintenance, removal etc.
- Good typing speed in English. Moderate typing speed in Bengali will be considered plus point.
- Good Analytical Skill will be considered a major plus point.
- ‘Attention to Detail’ will be considered a major plus point.
- Ability to work individually as well as a team member with good communication skills, leadership skills, quick-learning abilities, interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- This is an entry level job. Candidate with previous job experience may not be called for interview.
- Candidates not meeting the above age limit will NOT be called for interview.
Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar
- Tk. 9000 – 11000
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 21, 2017
Chittagong Online Limited
Address : IIUC Tower (14th Floor), 1700/A, Plot: 9, Sk. Mujib Road, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong- 4100, Bangladesh
Web : www.colbd.com
Business : Internet Service Provider.