CODEC NGO Job Circular has been published by their authority in daily update job portal and to found in my website in bd-career.org. BSc Student also apply this Community Development Centre CODEC ngo jobs circular August 2017. CODEC jobs circular application last date 13 August 2017.
CODEC NGO Job Circular 2017
Post of Name: Civil Engineer
- Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the following positions from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for implementing Education and Protection for Refugee Children (EPRC) project initially for 2 months (September to October 2017) at Ukhiya & Teknaf:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Civil Engineer must perform tasks to ensure that repairing & reconstruction school are meeting deadlines and being completed in a safe and timely manner with high quality.
- Ensure that all equipment is working properly.
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Strong ability in problem solving and decision-making.
- Supportive supervision and motivation skill.
- Excellent knowledge of design
- Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 40000 – 40000
- As per organizational rules
Community Development Centre (CODEC), Plot # 02, Road # 2, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Zafor Ali Road, Foy’s Lake, Chittagong-4202
Application Deadline : Aug 13, 2017
Community Development Centre-CODEC
Address : Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Jafor Ali Road, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Web : www.codecbd.org
Business : CODEC is a National NGO working with the disadvantage coastal and fisherflok communities for their socio-cultural and economic development.