FIVDB Job Circular has been published in daily job portal bdjobs to get the most popular jobs website form BD Career – www.bd-career.org. Bachelors/ Masters passed Student also apply this FIVDB job circular 2017. Friends in Village Development Bangladesh jobs circular application last date 20 August 2017.
Friends in Village Development Bangladesh FIVDB Job Circular 2017
Post Of Name: Officer (Procurement, Store & IGA Support) – SUCHANA Project.
- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement the SUCHANA Project in Sylhet Sadar, Dakshin Surma, Companigonj, Gowainghat, Jointapur, Kanaighat & Zakigonj Upazila under Syhet district led by Save the Children supported by DFID and EU in collaboration with WorldFish, HKI, iDE & ICDDR,B . The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute the project implementation plan at the field effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain all store related paper work, daily/weekly/monthly stock register and all related work of printing store
- Maintain database on suppliers, conduct regular search for alternatives and update the list of local supplier
- Calculate & check all bills & prepare a summary report on the status of purchase and forward these bills to audit for auditing purpose. Also forward to the bills to accounts department for adjustment/settlement
- Conduct physical stock taking & verification of inventory
- Capable to maintain store register of related materials
- Day to day monitoring, supervision and ensure the quality of IGA support
- Bachelors/ Masters in any discipline.
- Specialization in supply chain management and operation management will get preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- Understanding of local ago-ecological, economic & social context of Haor area will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Familiar with MS-word, Excel and internet
- Sylhet (Zakiganj)
- Tk. 23000
- As per project policy of FIVDB
Please mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline : Aug 20, 2017
Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)
Address : FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
Web : www.fivdb.net
Business : FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.