Lankabangla Securities Limited Job Circular will be published new job position of Head of Research (Grade: Senior Manager) in this job circular vacancy notice at www.lbsbd.com. Lankabangla Securities job circular offer total some new vacancy in this post. Graduate in Business can be passed student also apply this Lankabangla Securities Limited.
Lankabangla Securities Limited Job circular 2017
Post of Name: Head of Research (Grade: Senior Manager)
- To strengthen its continuous business growth and to lead the high potential analyst team, LBSL is currently looking for target driven, smart and career oriented Research Head.
- Job Location: Corporate Office, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- – Departmental Coordination
- Supervise all research analyst and set departmental and individual employee goals and provide routine evaluations of progress toward these goals.
- Identify and promote the professional strengths of the team to ensure professional standards and ethics of prospect research to assist foreign and local investor.
- Perform duties assigned by management (e.g. facilitating investment committee, special report on demand etc.)
- Organizing roadshows, meetings and conference call for foreign investors.
- – Research Coordination
- Understanding of political economy, economic situation judgment, industry and company standings and disseminate the intelligence to fellow analysist to conduct the research.
- Visiting Target Company to evaluate the status and provide input to valuation process. Final verdict before research publication and comment on the report.
- – Report and Data Base Coordination
- Coordination in generating different pre/ post-market report
- Generating periodic economical, Fiscal/ Monitory report
- Industry, Sector and Company report
- Maintaining data base and keeping the document properly
- – Secrecy and Market Involvements
- LBSL believe that research department should have zero tolerance in market biasness, thus research coordination should be in such a way to eliminate any biases and generate the report with utmost neutrality and in proper secrecy within the boundary of legal, professional and ethical manner.
- Graduate in Business with major in Finance, Economics or Accounting with excellent academic background
- Progression toward or completion of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA, designation preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, including four years in financial services
- Must have Good knowledge on market dynamics and economic trend
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Online Job Portal
Application Deadline : Sep 21, 2017
Lankabangla Securities Limited
Business : Share Buy & Sale