Officer, Distributor (Footwear Merchandising) [Head office Based]
- Reporting to Merchandiser and able to work in office and factory environment
Job Description / Responsibility
- Allocate the proper Product mix of new and current articles for individual Retail outlets, Franchisee and wholesale distributors to achieve estimated sales and stock turn as per the supply schedule.
- Transfer and Call back stock in Retail outlets in order to meet sales requirements and stock turn objectives.
- Check the sales performance and stock level of each article on weekly basis and propose price revisions and other promotional activities in order to improve the sales.
- Maintain a record of individual article and inform relevant Merchandiser about the stock shortages and excess stock situation.
- Visit Regularly Retail outlets and check the availability of products, Visual merchandising, Overstock situation, quality of the products and any other issues related to product.
- Organize any special deliveries to Retail outlets as per the requirements of product through CDC (Central Distribution Center) or through inter transfer from outlets.
- Ensure the timely issue of barcode labels for new articles.
- Coordinate with IT department and CDC regarding the timely updating of Receipt, dispatch and stock reports.
- Update the product catalogue on weekly basis with all relevant information and communicate to sales channels about the availability of new articles.
- Masters in Marketing / Finance / Business
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 30 year(s)
- Must have work experience at least 1/2 years in Shoe Distribution in Retail Industry
- Self-motivated and energetic & TARGET oriented
- Well groomed and well mannered
- Strong Business and competitor analytical ability
- Bottom line oriented & result driven
- Problem solving & decision making skill
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure in a team with responsibility
- Conversant in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & PPT) and email communication
- Monthly Salary
- Mobile Ceiling, Insurance (Group Life + Hospitalization + Accidental), Children’s Education Scholarship, Business Incentive (After 3 Months), Achiever’s Abroad Tour & 2 Festival Bonus.
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2017
Lotto, Licensee-Express Leather Products Ltd.
Address : Lotto Head Office, Ashraf Shetu Complex, 2nd Floor, Tongi, Gazipur