Mondol Group Of Industries Job Circular has been published in daily job portal bdjobs to get the most popular jobs website form BD Career – www.bd-career.org. MBA Major student also apply this Mondol Group Of Industries jobs circular 2017. Mondol Group Of Industries circular application last date 31 August 2017.
Mondol Group Of Industries Job Circular
Post of Name: Executive/ Sr. Executive-HR
- Must Have Experience on Overall Payroll Software & HRIS.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure & assist the Manager and Head of dept. -HR, Admin & Compliance for total factory issues in coordination with all concern departments.
- Maintain employee’s leave management, recruitment and selection, personal file updating system with leave from, increment & promotion record according to the company’s policy.
- Handle & maintain all disciplinary action.
- Update and maintain payroll records and monthly wages prepare.
- Prepare all final settlement as per law
- Prepare monthly recruitment & migration report as per management query.
- To assist Prepare & update Company policies & documents according to Labor Law & Labor Rules-2015.
- Ensure Non-Discrimination in course of employment, paying/providing wages/salary/benefits/ facilities/welfare
- Liaise with all departments about HR issue.
- Arrange and conduct different kind of training and orientation and Keep all training documents with training attendance sheet and Photo accordingly.
- Any other task assigned by management
- MBA Major in HRM/ Post Graduation of in any discipline.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 32 year(s)
- Experience of working with export oriented RMG-Textiles sector is required.
- The applicants should have experience in the area of General HR & Administrative issues, Payroll system, Performance & Career Management, Compensation/ Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Recruitment & Selection.
- Adequate knowledge on MS Office package
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Experience in conducting various Buyer & Compliance related audit
- As per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : 31 August 2017
Mondol Group Of Industries
Address : Siaam Tower, Plot # 15, Dhaka Mymenshingh Road, Sector # 03, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Web : www.mondol.net
Business : A House of Knitted Garments Manufacturing Industry.