Mukti Cox’s Bazar Job Circular has been published by their authority in daily job circular and to found in my website in bd-career.org. Masters Student also apply this Mukti Cox’s Bazar jobs circular in 2017. Mukti Cox’s Bazar jobs application last date before 20 August 2017.
Mukti Cox’s Bazar Job Circular 2017
Post Of Name: Project Officer.
- Posting place is Chakaria upazila with extensive field visit in selected unions of Chakaria and Moheshkhali upazila of Cox`s Bazar district.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the Project team in preparation of monthly work plan.
- Support higher management in decision-making and future planning
- Prepare an effective monthly work plan and implement accordingly.
- Responsible for overall implementation of the program.
- Ensure quality implementation of project activities and effective communication
- Supervise implementation of project activities and Community Organizers.
- Ensure smooth supply of materials and logistics.
- Supervision and Coordination
- Supervise all activities implemented in the field
- Maintain coordination with Local Government, Upazila Administration, Christian Aid, NGOs and donors in implementing the program activities.
- Facilitate periodic visits by donor and other stakeholders.
- Support concerned authorities and stakeholders for conducting Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities.
- Reporting and Dissemination
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly and final programmatic report to Project Manager.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and final report to PM and Mukti Management.
- Ensure any other reports to management as and when necessary.
- Any Other tasks required by management.
- Masters in any subject from recognized university with at least five years related experience
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Strong understanding of Humanitarian assistance in emergencies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different government structure
- Ability to communicate with people from different cultures and time zones.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word and Power Point
- Report writing skills in English.
- Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Chakaria)
- Tk. 40000 – 40000
- Consolidated monthly salary 40000 BDT
- As per project provision
- Online Job Portal
Application must be submitted to Chief Executive, MUKTI COX’S BAZAR, Sarada Bhaban, Goldighirpar, Cox’s Bazar-4700.
Please write the position applied for on the top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. MUKTI COX’S BAZAR is an equal opportunity organization. Women Candidates are Preferable.
MUKTI COX’S BAZAR
Sarada Bhaban, Goldighirpar
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 20, 2017
Mukti Cox’s Bazar
Address : Sarada Bhaban, Goldighirpar, Cox’s Bazar – 4700
Web : www.muktibd.org