Today Published OPPO Bangladesh Communication Job circular 2017 new job position of Commercial Executive (Import) in this job vacancy notice at www.oppo.com.bd . OPPO Bangladesh Job Circular offer total some new vacancy in this post. Minimum bachelors degree can be passed student also apply this OPPO Bangladesh Job Circular 2017.
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Job circular 2017
- To carry out the activities of Import related issue like L/C Documents, Import data, Import Documents, L/C related task, Bank follow up, cover note, Follow up and liaison, Tax figure etc.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sound knowledge about Import procedure
- Handling all kind of L/C related Documents, Banking and insurances function
- Sound knowledge about customs cleanses documents and procedure
- Maintain liaison with import relevant field such as Government officer, customs, BTRC, CCI&E etc.
- Capability to Negotiation with commercial correspondent related Bank
- Shipment schedule follow up with forwarder.
- Sound knowledge about payment terms.
- Sound knowledge about tax calculation
- Must have adequate knowledge about import trading, communication and documentation.
- Sound knowledge about the competitor product line information
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Minimum bachelors degree from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh.
- MBA with a major Operation management will be added advantage.
- Study and sound knowledge in Supply chain management is a must.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Supply Chain, Export/Import through L/C
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Relevant experience in Import and LC documentation would give competitive edge.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Commercial, Export/Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/C&F
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills is required.
- Individual performer as well as team player with the understanding of organizations culture and ethics.
- Advanced level PC skills particularly in Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Internet browsing, MS outlook is essential) with excellent typing skill.
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Festival Bonus.
- Full attendance bonus.
- Over than one year seniority bonus.
How to Apply
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 29, 2017
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
Address : 144, Police Plaza Concord, Tower B, Floor # 9, Gulshan # 01, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.oppo.com.bd
Business : Smart phone sales, distribution negotiations, sales channel management, sales team management.
OPPO is a globally registered technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia, delivering products that receive high ratings from experts around the world. Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world`s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world`s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5? 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world`s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.