Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular on December 2017
Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular 2017 published by their authority in daily update job circular and to found in my website at bd-career.org. Bachelor/ Masters Student also apply this Palmal Group job circular august 2017.
Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular 2017
Post of Name: Officer/ Sr. Officer – Admin & HR
Job Description / Responsibility
- To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
- To maintain the employee’s Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management’s directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee ‘Resign List’ and ‘New Recruitment List’ for every running month.
- To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- Assist Manager – Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline from any reputed institute.
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Any training on HRM, Compliance, Labour Law, Environmental compliance etc. will be added advantage
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Textile, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Experience in Textile Mills will be given extra Preference
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer,MS-Office and IT related areas
- Gazipur (Sreepur)
- Festival bonus,
- Group term life insurance,
- Mobile Ceiling and
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 12, 2018
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgarments.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.