Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular 2017 published by their authority in daily update job circular and to found in my website at bd-career.org. Bachelor/ Masters Student also apply this Palmal Group job circular august 2017.
Palmal Group of Industries Job Circular 2017
Post of Name: Officer/ Sr. Officer – Admin & HR
Job Description / Responsibility
- To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
- To maintain the employee’s Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management’s directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee ‘Resign List’ and ‘New Recruitment List’ for every running month.
- To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- Assist Manager – Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline from any reputed institute.
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Any training on HRM, Compliance, Labour Law, Environmental compliance etc. will be added advantage
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Textile, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Experience in Textile Mills will be given extra Preference
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer,MS-Office and IT related areas
- Gazipur (Sreepur)
- Festival bonus,
- Group term life insurance,
- Mobile Ceiling and
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 12, 2018
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgarments.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.